Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I Found A Friend!

I am so excited! I have been planning this trip to South East Asia...mostly Thailand...and the girl I was going to go with decided she can't go anymore. So, I was set to go all by myself. Now I don't have to. Another friend of mine is super excited about it and has said that she will for sure go with me!!! I can't wait! We are going for May and June and are flying into Bali. From there we will go to a few other islands in Indonesia and then off to Malaysia, then Cambodia, and finally Thailand! While in Thailand we will be staying in a couple monasteries. I would really like to stay in a Mahayana one and a Theravada one. We will see how it goes. I have one lined up already that is an all female one, but I would really like to get every experience possible and stay in a coed one too. It's gonna be great...up at 5am for meditation and yoga. No, seriously it is gonna be great! I have been wanting to do this for years and I am so excited that it is finally going to happen. I wish I could stay there and not come back, but school comes first. Once I am done though I would love to buy a house in Bali and then I can go whenever I want and tour some more. We will see how that goes cause I also want to buy a cabin at echo and a house in Greece. Plus, my friend that is coming with me wants us to go to South America the next year. She thinks it would be awesome to have a place down there too. You never know...maybe I will stay single and just work and work most of the year so that I can buy houses all over the world and vacation for a month or two. Hey, a girl can dream can't she!!!

P.S. You are all welcome to stay in any of my properties at any time.

Love love

2 comments:

  1. Callie I love your blog! and I will definitely come visit you all over the world! You can stay in all my hotels all over the world in return! Deal!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That trip sounds amazing. I'm so glad you found someone to go with you. I can't wait to hear all about it on here when you get back! Oh and your always welcome to come and visit me in England even though that sounds kind of boring compared to East Asia.

    ReplyDelete