Monday, May 16, 2011

Finally...Some Pictures!

I have been so boring lately, so not very much to report. I missed Kuta so I came back here from Ubud. I missed the beach and the people, and even the local toothless guitar player who likes to wear woman's swim bottoms with ruffles (I saw him dancing the other day though and he is quite good). I missed sitting on the beach at sunset while Jeki plays guitar and sings local songs. So good!

So, I'm back and haven't done anything exciting. However, I did find an internet cafe that might actually let me get some pictures up! Originally I only had some up on Facebook, but today I managed to add some here.

P.S. The swelling in my feet went away completely while I was in Ubud. It came back in Kuta, but not nearly as bad!

Love love

Jeki and Andre

My breakfast room in Sanur


Jeki...and I AM wearing a swim suit

My feet back to normal in Ubud

The cliffs at Ulu Watu

So cute! I love how the babies just cling there

My bat

My hotel in Ubud

1 comment:

  1. Callie, I tried to leave a comment on here a few days ago & it wouldn't post. So I'm trying again. It was good to see some pictures. It really looks beautiful there. Sounds like you're
    experiencing some real adventure, too. While monkeys are cute I've heard they can be very vicious. I really felt for you when I heard about the bat - not my favorite creature. Things here are moving along - Rykes turned 1 on Thurs, Jordy passed his written test for his instructor's, Jamie and Brock bought a brand new motor home - nice, and unfortunately Matt didn't get into med school. I feel really bad for him -
    he works hard. You really haven't been missing any terrific weather here. It's May long and today is nice but they're calling for rain tomorrow and Mon. I think we're going to try and hook up at some point in Waterton but we hear they still have a lot of snow up there so we'll see. I hope you're having tons of fun and not too much adventure. Be careful and stay safe. I miss you lots. Love Mojo

    ReplyDelete